- Here are the few corona symptoms we may see in infected persons
- Infected persons may have these Common corona symptoms like:
- Few Other Covid-19 symptoms can be seen in different peoples:
- What to do in case of Covid-19 symptoms found?
- Coronavirus Symptoms FAQ
- What to do in case of early symptoms seen ?
- Videos related to corona symptoms
- Images related to Corona y WHO
Here are the few corona symptoms we may see in infected persons
The corona symptoms are related to the latest disease COVID-19 (Corona Virus) is a pandemic and its virus is spreading human to human so quickly. The entire world is affected due to its rapid spreading mechanism. The coronavirus affects different people in different ways as some persons do not have any symptoms but they have coronavirus in their bodies .
Infected persons may have these Common corona symptoms like:
- fever with high body temperature
- tiredness in body and joint pain
- dry cough in an early stage.
Few Other Covid-19 symptoms can be seen in different peoples:
- Infected corona patient may have shortness of breath
- Body aches may be seen and lots of muscles pains
- People may get a sore throat because of the mucus.
- People may get nasal congestion
- There have been very few people who has symptoms like diarrhea, nausea and the get runny nose.
- People often get very mild effects like normal cold and luckily they may get cured without specific treatment too.
the specific symptoms to look for as experiencing either:
- a high temperature – you feel hot to touch on your chest or back
- a new continuous cough – this means you’ve started coughing repeatedly
Coronavirus is just a type of A viral pneumonia, so in case if you take adequate antibiotics too they are of no use. Normal antiviral medicines taken as the flu will not work. As we know there is no specific vaccine available. So recovery depends upon the strength of the patient’s own immune system.
Al though you may have common flue which is entirely different disease from corona virus. But we should not take these things in light manners. If you have very mild symptoms should not create a panic situation. It time to isolate yourself and follow every health measure. As our prime minister has told us we should contact our family doctors.
If you do not recover within two days and feel symptoms are indicating towards corona then inform local authority and call the corona helpline numbers. The team will come to your home and appropriate action will be taken.
People with mild symptoms who are otherwise healthy should self-isolate and contact their medical provider or a COVID-19 information line for advice on testing and referral.
What to do in case of Covid-19 symptoms found?
People with fever, cough or difficulty breathing should call their doctor and seek medical attention.
COVID-19 is a respiratory disease and most infected people will develop mild to moderate symptoms and recover without requiring special treatment. People who have underlying medical conditions and those over 60 years old have a higher risk of developing severe disease and death.
It is up to each person’s immune system. It is too risky for the elders as we have seen many cases in which aged people with were heavily affected and early symptoms were scary.
- We suggest you to wash your hands properly
- Don’t touch the areas on which people touch the most ( door handles, knobs, and water taps..)
- Isolate yourself as much as you can
- Cooperate local govt in lockdown
- Make social distancing
- Wear mask and use alcohol-based Hand Sanitizers
- Cough and sneezed with covered mouth
Corona Helpline Numbers in India
Coronavirus Symptoms FAQ
As we have written above :dry cough and body ache and breathing issues are the early symptoms of coronavirus.
No, Still there is no vaccine or antidote available for Covid-19 or in other words coronavirus.
check and report the helth expert in case of high fever and throat pain and breathing issue.
isolate yourself for atleast 7 days.
Isolate the concerned person and yourself. Inform the helpline numbers. Check image in the article.
normal flu has the same symptoms but you may not feel throat pain in that case.
it spread through the droplets came out from infected person’s sneeze of cough.
No still no study has confirmed this.
Still there is no cure your immune system can survive yourself. Few companies are near to the results but waiting for approvals,
If a person can survive through the life cycle of this virus (17 days). He may be discharged.
You may keep a distance of one meter from the patient who is discharged because it has been seen many persons got positive in more than two results also.
What to do in case of early symptoms seen ?
how to detect coronavirus symptoms ?
- If you are feeling cold flue and cough
Isolate your self and keep and eye on the breathing difficulties
- If you are feeling high temperature in fever.
you may get hot at the time of touching your chest or back. you should consult to doctor immediately
- In case of continuous cough
id the cough is dry then it is a sign of worry
- Infected persons with early with symptoms
they should stay in their house for at least 1 week.
- If concerned people live with other people at their residence?
they should stay at residence for at least 2 weeks,
Videos related to corona symptoms
Images related to Corona y WHO
Information source: https://www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus#tab=tab_3
Contact us in case of any other information or doubt